Our Family Serving Yours
Personal, Caring Service
Edward and Mary Heinlein are the owners of Ambrose and Squires Funeral Homes
Ed & Mary graduated with Bachelors of Business Administration degrees and Ed earned his Mortuary Science degree from Wayne State University in 1986.
Ed Heinlein has worked for Ambrose and Squires Funeral Homes for 26 years and purchased the business from Thomas Smith in 1998.
Brian A. Vos
is a Licensed Funeral Director with Ambrose and Squires Funeral Homes and is the Manager of Ambrose Funeral Home. He received his degree in Mortuary Science from Wayne State University in 1995.
Brian was born and raised in Bay City and is now raising his two young daughters here. He has worked with Ambrose and Squires Funeral Homes since 1999. He enjoys riding his motorcycle in his spare time.
Brian is involved in the following community organizations:
- President - Stepping Stone Grief & Trauma Center
- Parishioner - St. Stanislaus Kostka Church
- Past President - St. Stanislaus Ushers Club
- St. Stanislaus Knights of Columbus #12423
- 4th Degree Sir Knight of Bishop Murphy Assembly #0491 and Color Corps
- Member - Pulaski Hall, St. George Society and Polish Falcons
- Member - Michigan Embalmer's Society
- Member - Bay County Right to Life
We are proud of our history and are privileged to have served so many families with the professionalism, personalization, honesty and dignity that they deserve.